Thursday, November 09, 2006

My first blog ever!!

So I am told this is the latest thing to do....now, is that why I am here? I dont know...well it just feels like a good idea. Offlate I seem to be hooked to Orkut...spending all my time or whatever spare-internet time I have browsing for friends and accquaintances whom I have not bothered to keep in touch with in the first place...so why am I spending time there? Dont get me wrong..I am not here to bash Orkut. I loved it as long as the bubble lasted for me and you will still find me there quite a lot. But I am just hoping to try out something new... so all you bloggers out there, be kind to this soul and bear these baby steps.

3 comments:

Just Jane said...

welcome to blogistan :-)
its sure to be a fun ride!

Itchingtowrite said...

welcome. sorry for missing the 1st post...

Watch the Pattimandram said...

https://pattimanram.blogspot.com/ Visit This Page For Watching Tamil Debates(Pattimanram)